lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

dialogue

( in a farm, a youg student)
Daphne: Hello Carles! How are you?
Carles: Hi Daphne! I'm fine thanks.
Daphne: Can I ask you some questions about your job and your life? it's a work for the hight school.
Carles: Yes, of course!
Daphne: So, what is your profession?
Carles: I'm a farmer, one of a few that there are nowadays.
Daphne: Do you love your job? because a lot of people say that it's a very hard job..
Carles: Yes, my father was a farmer, my grandfather was a farmer and I'm a farmer, and I love it. It's the job of my family we already have a farm and it's a advantatge.
Daphne: That's great! So, what do you do as a farmer?
Carles: I have cows, pigs, sheeps, and also have a vegetable garden
Daphne: And when do you get up for doing all these things?
Carles: At six o'clock. This ours is very hard.
Daphne: “Wow!” It is really early.
Carles: Yes it's true, but a farmer always has a lot of work, and in this way we can do more work.
Daphne: Yes, I undertand. And when do you have holidays?
Carles: Never, we never have holidays. If we have holidays who does the work?(laughter )
Daphne: Oh! If it's true, I think it can be really difficult to do this job.
Carles: Yes. At night, when I arrive at home, and so tired by the work I did during all the day.
Daphne: I can imagine it! Uff... And, if a person offers to you another job in which you can win more money, would you accept it?
Carles: No, of course no. I love this job and I wouldn't change it.

Daphne: But in this job you are few, true?

Carles: Yes. The people wants a better job in a office without animals, without sun, without bad scent, without “excrement”.. for this reason I like it and I don't want another.
Daphne: Thank for you information Crales.
Carles: Bye!

No hay comentarios: